ROX Concrete is the first concrete formulation in the Pacific Northwest that achieves carbon neutrality combined with exceptional strength and durability.
100% of product stage emissions are offset and certified in accordance with The Carbon Neutral Protocol.
• 50% or more clinker cement replacement with recycled substitutes
• Dedicated quality control for placement support
• Available from 3000 to 6000 PSI in all common applications
• Comparable cost to conventional concrete products on the market.
• 3000 PSI Foundation Mix (call for current pricing)
• 4000 PSI Foundation Mix (call for current pricing)